October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. In an effort to bring awareness, we are partnering with Athleta to provide a free self-defense
In this course you will learn to develop and utilize the following
- How to use your natural instincts to protect and defend yourself
- Master the basics of assessing your environment for weapons and escape routes
- Understanding the key vital points of the body that can distract an attacker
- A natural defensive stance basic strikes, basic blocks, basic kicks
- An overview of self-defense at close, middle, and longer ranges.
This is sure to be beneficial for women of all ages. RSVP to reserve your spot!